It discusses the benefits to using Security Policy Orchestration when defining software-defined data centers (SDDCs). By supporting a centralized security policy across physical and virtual networks via a single interface. Security change management provides many benefits including:
- Application discovery and availability monitoring
- Service dependency mapping
- Change design and workflow automation
- Network topology and policy analysis
- Policy optimization and violation guidance
- Policy violation notification
Take a look at it.